TOURS & ACTIVITIES
Seville: 3 days and 2 nights
Cordoba: 2 days and 1 night
Granada: 2 days and 1 night
Malaga: 2 days and 1 night
Tangier: 3 days and 2 nights or 2 days and 1 night
Morocco: Imperial Cities, Desert Experiences, etc.
- cultural and thematic tours
- gastronomy wine and nightlife
Let us know your requirements and preferences and we’ll design your perfect tour.
Otherwise if you prefer to browse yourself, please CLICK HERE
– The Old Town of Marbella with its characteristic Andalusian fashion, you’ll find shops, churches, bars and restaurants, a stroll is definitively recommended
– The Avenida del Mar in yellow marble and statues by Salvador Dali
– Puerto Banus, home of the jet set with the beautiful people and the yachts and the exclusive shopping
– Ronda, with the oldest bull ring in Spain and one of the highest bridges, El Tajo, you’ll have a true Andalucia experience
– Juzcar, the village of the Smurfs, the little ones will love it as it’s all blue and Smurfs characterized, you’ll need to hire a car as no buses travel there, but it’s very much worth the experience
– Tivoli World in Benalmadena is an amusement park to spend an evening
– Mijas or Torremolinos water parks will do the delights of little (and not too little ones)
In Marbella: you can visit the Old Town of Marbella with its churches, the Bonsai Museum, the Roman Villa, the Roman Church in Guadalmina or attend any of the events on the agenda
The U3A has plenty activities for the not so young who are spending a longer period in Marbella
In Malaga: Picasso Museum, Picasso Casa Natal, Centre Pompidour, Russian Museum, Museo Thyssen,
they’re all located in or around the Old Town, so you’ll be able to visit it as well. Not to miss is also Calle Larios that connects the main square with the port, the hipster area of El Soho, situated just opposite and from which you can access La Noria, Europe’s largest ferriswheel.
Other musts to your Malaga trip are Castillo de Gibralfaro, Teatro Romano and Alcazaba.
You’re bound to get hungry and our favourite places for tapas are El Pimpi, more that just beer and food but a whole experience, Bar El Piyayo, and Meson Gibralfaro
If you decide to stay the night, we can recommend you good central hotels and you could add on more venues to your visit.
Please let us know if you wish:
- To take a guided tour to any of the Andalucian top towns (Seville, Granada, Cordoba, Ronda) we’ll get you tickets for the tour. For the Alhambra tickets have to be booked quite in advance.
- To rent a car, we have a wide selection of cars available and parking spaces, to take off you the stress to park, especially in the peak season
Caminito del Rey
REQUEST YOUR TOUR – WE’LL TAILOR YOUR REQUESTS